A regular yoga practice during pregnancy will bring many benefits including:
- Easing the aches and pains which accompany pregnancy through strengthening the hips, back, arms and shoulders
- Restoring balance to the body and mind through a combination physical postures and breathing techniques
- Relieving the tension in the neck, shoulders, chest, hips and lower back caused by carrying the extra weight of your baby
- Calming the mind and body through various breathing techniques and deep relaxation
- Learning breathing techniques which will help to keep you relaxed during the birth contractions
- Creating YOU time
Post natal yoga is also beneficial to help strengthen the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles, release tension, increase energy levels and promote relaxation following your journey into motherhood.